Switches, Outlets & Dimmers
When you need to repair an outlet, install a dimmer switch, or add lights switches to your home, Fix-It 24/7’s expert electricians are here.
Don’t take a chance with your electrical system. If you see signs you need a switch and/or outlet service, call your local lighting specialists at Fix-It 24/7. Electrical troubleshooting can be complicated. But for our electricians, it’s simply a day’s work.
Here are some of the signs that you may have a dangerous electrical situation on your hands:
- Dimming Lights
- Flickering Lights
- Frequently Tripping Breakers or Blown Fuses
- Warm Outlets and Switches
- Shocks from Outlets and Switches
- Burning Smells (sometimes resembling rotten eggs)
- Electrical Shorts
If you are experiencing any of the above electrical problems, your licensed and certified electricians are happy to find the source of the problem and fix it for you.
Don’t ignore these electrical problems. For instance, a burning smell near any of your outlets or switches can indicate a highly dangerous wiring situation that can lead to an electrical fire.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, we recommend turning off power to the outlet or switch that is causing you problems from the breaker box until a qualified electrician has had a chance to check out the situation.
We can repair or replace any electrical device in your home, including:
- Electrical panels
- Broken switches and outlets
- Broken lights and ceiling fans
- Old wiring
- DIY wiring
- Inadequate surge protection
- Fault AFCI and GFCI outlets and breakers
- Flickering and dimming lights
- Tripped breakers
- Fuses that don’t blow
- Circuits that are out
- Electrical ballasts
Fix-It 24/7’s Services for Switches, Outlets & Dimmers:
- Troubleshoot common electrical problems, such as dimming or flickering lights.
- Repair and install electrical outlets and switches
- Re-wire single outlets or an entire room or home
- Fix electrical code violations
- Our electricians follow the National Electrical Code (NEC) to ensure whole-home electrical safety.
We provide services for the entire Denver area including: Boulder, Erie, Lafayette, Longmont, Superior, Broomfield, Westminster, Northglenn and everywhere in between.
Electricity has profoundly improved our lives, adding convenience and aesthetics, but it’s important that we handle this amazing power with care. Small electrical problems can easily turn into dangerous emergencies.
Call a qualified electrician immediately if you notice any of the following:
- Frequently tripping breakers or blown fuses.
- A tingling sensation when you touch electrical outlets, switches, or appliances.
- Discolored and/or warm outlets and switches
- A burning or rubbery smell coming from outlets, switches, or appliances
- Flicker or dimming lights
- Sparks form an outlet
Electrical Safety Checklist
Schedule an annual electrical safety inspection. We recommend signing up for an electrical maintenance safety plan, through our Fix-It Green Club, which will automatically schedule our Precision Electrical Tune-Ups and safety inspections for you, as well as providing discounts on electrical service.
Our Precision Electrical Tune-Ups Include:
- Test all smoke detectors (replace batteries if needed)
- Inspect and test all light bulbs
- Electrical panel tune-up and tighten all connections
- Complete and review critical home safety checklist
Contact a qualified electrician if you notice any of the following signs of electrical malfunction:
- Frequently tripping breaking or blowing fuses
- Warm outlets and/or switches
- A tingling sensation when you touch outlets/switches
- Check electrical cords before you use them. If your holiday lights, extension cords, power strips, or any other electrical equipment shows signs of damage, replace them.
- Stapled or nailed electrical cords.
- Cords that run under rugs, carpets or in high-traffic areas. If you need more outlets, contact a qualified electrician to do so.
- Discolored and/or warm outlets and switches
- A burning or rubbery, sulfur smell near outlets and switches
- Flickering or dimming lights
- Sparks from outlets
Professional HVAC Specialists
When the colder Colorado months arrive, having a heating system that runs efficiently and reliably is critical to the well being of your household or business. We understand that when the weather cools down, you can’t afford to be without sufficient heat.
Our specialists are experts when it comes to heating services in Denver. They take your requests seriously, and they will treat you and your family with respect from the moment they step in the door until the moment your heating problem is fixed. We ensure that you receive the best service possible by hiring the top professionals in the HVAC field.
We are the leading Denver Metro Area service provider, and we offer solutions for your heating, installation, and repair needs. We work with furnaces, boilers, and top of the line green technology.
Our professional HVAC specialists will respond quickly, and provide top-notch customer service. At Fix-It 24/7, we understand that you are inviting us into your home or business, and we only hire the most seasoned and polished pros.
Fix-It 24/7 Guarantees :
24/7 Service & Scheduling
Our certified technicians are here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
24/7 Emergency Services
We are here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Flat Rates & Straightforward Pricing
We charge by the job, not by the hour. We also offer a $39 diagnostic fee during business hours, and a $139 diagnostic fee during after hours.
4-Hour Schedule Service Windows
Your time is valuable and it’s something we respect. As a result, we’ll provide you with a 4-hour arrival window so that you aren’t wasting valuable time.
Our technicians are certified, background checked and drug screened.
We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.